I haven’t been as active on here lately as I would have wanted. Without going into too much detail, mostly because I can’t (just yet), let’s just say it’s been a hectic couple of weeks. So when an email popped into my inbox the other day, saying that Little M of Mummy’s Busy World fame had given me the Kreativ Blogger Award (I wonder if his mami might have had something to do with it..) I was all smiles. Thanks Little M!
The Rules Are:
- You must thank the person who has given you the award.
- Copy the logo and place it on your blog
- Link the person who has nominated you for the award
- Name 7 things about yourself that people might find interesting
- Nominate other Kreativ Bloggers
- Post links to the blogs you nominate
- Let the nominated victims bloggers know they have been tagged
Seven things about me that you might find interesting:
1. At 19 I moved to Perugia, Italy, where I spent a year eating, drinking and dancing my way through life for a year. I still count this as one of my best years to date. I did also study Italian at the Universita per Stranieri, but haven’t spoken it for years and years. Can anyone please direct me to a good evening course in London??
2. I was born and raised Norwegian, but when you meet me I sound extremely English. I have many times had to show people my driver’s license to show them that I am in fact Norwegian.
3. Speaking of my driver’s license. On the photo I look like a emo goth (thanks verybusymama) with extremely black & curly hair. Nowadays I have settled for a bottle blonde (my very own mix of it too!) and straight hair as often as I can.
4. I have a slight obsession with Lady GaGa at the moment. Since I am the one choosing the music in the office, I often play her music again and again and again and again…
5. Back in the Northern Country, among the hills and fjords, my family owns and run (to my knowledge) the last beer shop in the country. Yes it’s a shop, completely dedicated to beer. Most of it Norwegian produce, but there are some imported goods too. If you fancy paying it a visit, hurry up! It may not be there that much longer since it was made legal to sell beer in supermarkets a couple of years ago.
6. I grew up above the Arctic Circle. Where the summer nights are never ending and the winter nights are dark and cold…
7. I love food. Food glorious food! I can make pretty much anything if you give me a recipe, and it will usually taste pretty damn good if I may say so myself.
Now it’s my time to share this award, and I would like to nominate Millie who blogged her way through her training to the 2010 London Marathon. Read My Long and Winding Road and feel inspired!